Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Reason Why My Back Is So Bloody Sore Right Now.. Especially My Lower Back.. Gym Night Last Night And Ive Been Stressing My Back Yesterday.. No Protein Shake For Last Night Hence The Soreness But Hey Its Doesnt Really Matter.. Not Much To Say About Today.. Been Busy Finishing Up My Work.. Since The Boss Is Going To Bandar Tomorrow Its A Good Time To Finish Everything.. Tho I Hav A Few Task To Do And Handle But That Is All For Tomorrow..
God Im Effing Hungry Right Now.. And Now I'm Having Headache.. Damn It.. Nasi Katok? No! Murtabak? No! God I'm Thinking About All This Bloody Yummy Food But Discipline Wadi.. Discipline.. Its Effing Hard When The Officemates Is Having Yummy Meal Everyday And U Have To Sit Down Here Smelling It And Telling Yourself.. Wadi Ur A Fat Boy.. And Then Im Checking Twitter Si Mijih Lagi Sandi Menunjukkan Kari Ayam.. Ya Allah.. Kuatkanlah Imanku..
TRue To THe BOne!
W


No comments: