Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Midnight Post

If U Guys Noticed Ive Changed My Blog Template Now.. More Easier On The Eyes.. Before Its Dark And Gloomy And Dull.. And More Importantly I Know Now How To Fix That Slide Thingy At The Top Of My Post.. It Is Just A Question What Should I Put On It.. I Have Thoughts Of Photos But It Was Just A Waste.. Then I Was Browsing My Web Picassa Going Through All Photos.. Then I Have This Idea Of Putting In All Post Just To Bring Back All The Memories.. Did It But Then I Got Overly Excited That I Kinda Mess Up The Html So Now Only Two Is On.. Cant Be Bothered For Now.. Deal With It Tomorrow Or The Day After Or After That..
Have You Heard Of That Satu Malaysia Song.. Lawa Ah.. Even The Ad On Merdeka Pun Siuk2 Malaysia Ani It Really Touches You.. I Just Wonder If Our National Tv Is Capable Of Creating Such Thing.. At Least Iklannya Atu Dapat Memberi Semangat Patriotik Or Something.. Ani Just Plain All Old Footage Of Previous Celebration.. Which Is Just Askar Melintas Memegang Senapang And Tema That Is Just All About It.. Come On Lah We Bruneian Love Our Country And As Much As Proud To Be A Bruneian.. We Just Need Something Untuk Membakar Semangat Patriotik Kitani Ani.. Jantah Atu Bila Lagu Kebangsaan Dipasang.. Kan Menyanyikan Lagu Kebangsaan Pun Malu2.. Dont Agree With Me?? Well Wait Bila Lagu Kebangsaan Dinyanyikan Would You Sing Along Or Not =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: