Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Di Malam Ini

This is just a quick blog.. i havent been doing a long post lately.. been too busy with work.. heh if i say that none would believe me especially with me keep on playing fb games haha.. Any hoot back with what im trying to say its been a testing few weeks.. draining me physically and mentally.. hence why i had a crew cut.. Even last night my family been tested again.. it really ticked me off when i saw my mum cried.. i can take with lot of shit people put upon me but when i saw my mum shed a few tears or broke a promise to her i can give in.. Would love to say more but for now this is it.. Been asmo for most of the night.. And its raining again need to drive back to Kb.. Ya Allah permudahkanlah semua urusan kami sekeluarga.. Mungkin sekarang aku seorang tapi bukan bermaksud aku tidak memerlukan cinta aku hanya perlu masa mengubati hati ini =)

No comments: