Monday, September 12, 2011

Just Me Trying To Let It All Out

To Icy And IMB Thanks For Commenting On That Post And I Wonder If You Were Actually There My God Tears Might Fall.. That Is What You Called Love.. His Constant Prayer For His Wife's Health And How Angry He Was At The Doctor When He Saw The State Of Her Wife After Coming Out Of The Operation Theater And How My Cousin Calmed Him Down Assuring Him That She Will Get Well.. "Ya Allah Selamatkan Isteri Ku Panjangkan Umurnya.. Biar Kami Dua Hidup Dan Mati Bersama.." I Kid You Not But That Is His Exact Words.. They Fight They Curse At Each Other But When They Are Apart They Misses Each Other.. True Sickness And Health And Both Of Them Live To The Very Meaning Of That Word.. Such Love Is Very Rare And Almost Extinct Now.. We Care Too Much Of Ourselves And Less Of The One We Love.. We Let Our Ego Eccentricities Dictate Our Thinking, Our Selfishness Manipulating Our Reason And For What End..?
I'm Proud Of My Grandparents.. They Been Through A Lot.. With Grandpa Being Sick All The Time Until He Had His Pacemaker Transplanted Then Is He Become More Active But He Is Strong.. And Now My Grandma's Turn.. Even The Doctor Admit That Her Surgery Was A Complicated And Usually After Doing Such Surgery A Patient Needed To Stay In ICU Wards But Not With Her Case.. Her Will Is Too Strong.. And The Doctor Approved It.. But When She Said Most Of My Son, Daughters & Grandchildren Is Rather Out Celebrating Raya Then Visit Me.. My Heart Breaks.. At Times I Just Want To Strangle Them.. Slap Them Just To Put Senses Back Into Their System.. Yes She Might Not Be The Best Of Grandma At Times But Nonetheless Without Her.. Our Dad And Mother Wont Be Alive And None Of Either.. Everybody Is Just Too Busy With Their Own Business And They Forgot What Is More Important In This World.. Your Time With Your Love One.. Just A Few Minutes To Show Her You Support.. Asking Her How She Was Doing.. Did She Crave For Anything Or Even Just A Bloody Smile Would Lift Up Her Will And Strengthen Her But No.. Okay I Stop Now Before Say Something Stupid

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: