Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Report..

My Body Is A Work But To Be Honest My Head Was Elsewhere.. And Im Not Lying At All Seems Like I Felt Very Tired Today.. But In All Honesty I Do Expect This Tho Especially The Lack Of Sleep Im Having Bear In Mind Only Had A Total Of 8 Hours Of Sleep Prior And Thru Out The Weekend.. Not That Im Complaining One Bit But I Would Like To Remind Everyone Our Body Is So Not Like A Machine Where You Can Always Press The Reset Button Or Click It To Default Then Everything Will Be Back As Normal.. It Doesnt Work That Way.. We Need To Manage It Well.. Good Rest And Having Good Nutrient Is Vital Of Which Im Denying Myself Both.. My Left Shoulder Is Still Being A Bitch.. Its Really Is Becoming An Annoyance.. It Starts To Hurt More Frequently.. Sometime It Feel Numb Maybe I Need A Good Massage And I Knw I Have Muscle Problem Or Else It Wont Go Hurting For This Long.. If It Continue Like This I Might Just Go For A Check If I Am That Bothered That Is.. So What Else There Is For Me To Share..? Not Feeling Lucky With Football 2 Of My Favourite Team Came Crashing Out Of The World Cup At Least South Korea Can Held Their Head High With Dignity.. But England? Well Germany Gave Them A Grand Spanking Last Night! Johny Jho And Rascal Jirul Ran And High 5 Infront Of Me Everytime The German Scored They're Having A Field Day! Earlier In The Day I Planned Myself For A Morning Jog Of At Least 10 Km.. Did I? Ilmu Ku Yang Kana Turunkan.. Langkah Tutup Alarm Dgn Pantas Masih Melekat Di Diriku.. Bah Paham Tah Abiskita Tu Ah What Do I Mean By That.. The Alarm Rang At 5:30 Am I Smiled Switch It Off Buried My Face On The Pillow And Said Morning Run.. Give Me Five Mins.. But Indeed I Need Well Over 2 Hours.. When I Woke Up It Was Well Over 7 Am.. Feeling Disgusted (Me Telling A Lie Here =p) Freshen Myself And Start Cleaning Jassie.. A Good Clean Indeed Ending Up Giving Her A Quick Wax But Sadly Enough It Rains Later On The In The Evening.. Hmmmm Menyampah Lah.. Hehehehe.. I Read Somewhere That If Ur Really Wanna Lose The Belly Quick.. You Only Had To Take A Maximum Of 2000 Calories And Really Have To Be Commited About It.. Do I? Well Ive Been Strictly Guiding Myself With Proper Meal Management.. But Since Saturday And Yesterday A Combination Of Big Mac And Ayam Penyet Just Screw Me Badly.. Huh So Today Monday I Just Need To Re-Strength My Iman Supaya Nda Tergoda Dgn Memakan Barang2 Yang Sangat Nyaman Ani.. Adang Eh Adang!!!! Ive Been Reading Through All Running Bloggers Blog.. So The Latest Hottest Topic Is Yesterday's KL Marathon And Reading Through The Pages It Gaves Me Such A Jealous Feeling That There Have Achieved A Full Marathon Albeit Some Of Them Taken 7 Hrs To Finish It.. And With Fellow Friends Waiting And Cheering And Congratulating Them On The Finishing Line.. For Those Haters And Ignorant Soul They Might Not Understand How Significant It Is For You To Finish A Run.. Yeah It Might Not Enter The News It Will Eventually To Fall On Deaf Ears And Empty Faces To Some But For Those Who Understand It Too Well.. Its Really Is An Achievement.. Wont Matter If Ur Running For 10 Mins Or 7 Hours.. The Journey That You Took From That First Step Til The Moment You Hold Ur Wrist Watch And Stop Counting The Clock Was Truly Amazing.. It Just Goes Beyond Your Mind That You Just Got Through And Break The Pain Barrier.. Your Knees Feels Like Its Gonna Shattered.. Your Back Well At Times You Just Cant Feel Them.. The Hot Morning Sun Baking Your Head And Neck.. And Ur Mind Just Keep On Over And Over And Over To Tell You To Quit.. But You Choose To Continue.. You Grind.. You Whined.. You Wailed.. You Shout.. You Bite Your Lips.. You Cringed Your Eyes.. You Huff And You Puff.. While Your Pace Is Getting Slower But Then You Turn Up The Volume Of Your Mp3 Player Hoping Ur Favourite Track Will Give You A Second Wind.. You Talk To Yourself Telling Yourself You Can Do This.. And Before You Knew It.. You Start Running Freely.. That Struggle Look On Ur Face Turned To A Small Smile.. And Your Feet Feels Like The Shackle Has Been Removed.. And Then On The Distance The Image Of The Finishing Line Drew Bigger And Closer At Every Steps That You Take.. And Before You Know It Ur There.. And All Those Painful Steps And Stride You Take Seems Like A Distant Past.. You Feel A Big Sense Of Relief.. You're Giving Your Body A Big Favour.. And Damn Sure You Know That You Just Gave Your Life Another Extra Day Of A Healthy Living In The Future.. In The Past I Used To Look At The Face Of Car Drivers And Think They're All Smiling Coz Im Just A Fatboy Jogging And Will Quit Eventually.. But Nowadays When They Smiled At Me I Just See Them As Feeling Jealous That I Actually Made The Effort And Do Enjoy Myself.. Coz For Those Moment When I Actually Ran.. I Feel The Sense Of Freedom.. I Felt Like The Weight Of Problems And Responsibility Just Left Me.. At Those Moment Im Allowed To Feel Selfish For Myself And At Those Moment My Life Seems To Be In Its Best Moment.. Now Thats Is Why I Just Love Running..!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: