Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cuba Abiskita Try

Ive Been Browsing Around And Blog Hopping On Many Runner's Blog Come Across This Website.. Its Quite Helpful I Think.. Its Call The Flyer Handicap Calculator.. What It Does Actually Is It Calculated Ur Age, Weight In LBS(Pound) And Ur Distance Run Whether Its 5k, 10k, Half Marathon Or A Full One.. What Does It Do Is That You Type In On The Required Boxes Certain Information And Your Recorded Personal Run Time Of Every Distance.. After That By Clicking On The 'compute' Button It Will Automatically Calculate The Time That U Should Be Doing On A Certain Distance Jog As An Example On A 21 Km Jog.. My Personal Record Time is 2 Hrs 10 Mins But With This Program My Weight-Age-Graded Time Should Be Around 1hr 48 Mins.. So Mulai Hari Ani I Should Aim To Do 21 Km In 1hr 48 Mins.. Kira With The Current Weight The Optimum Or Fastest Time I Could Aim For Is That Time.. Cuba Lah.. Hope It Will Help =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: