Monday, June 07, 2010

Back At The Office

After A Week Of Being A Lazy Bump.. Seriously I Really Am Being A Lazy Bump.. Waking Up Late.. Thank God I Managed To Control My Discipline.. Not Just Blindly Consuming Extra Amount Of Food.. (Tia Kang.. U'll Find Out Soon..! Keep On Reading Haha).. Hell I Dont Even Jog.. The Only Sport Ive Done During My Leave Week Was Played 45 Mins Of Full Length Pitch Football With The Mofat Lads AKA Team Rujak.. Then Street Soccer With Them As Well.. Like I Said.. Enjoying The Holiday.. Absolutely To The Very Meaning Of It.. Didnt Do Much Except For Self Movie Outing At Kiulap And The Mall.. Apart From The Footie Bit.. Cinema Thingy Pretty Much A Queit Holiday Really Which Is All That I Want.. Time To Rejuvenate Myself Recharge The Battery Mind You The Week Leading To My Leave.. It Was Such A Super Busy Week.. So A Quiet Holiday Is Very Fitting Indeed.. Went To Miri Yesterday With Bob, Herman And Zimah.. Really Had A Blast Yesterday.. Tiring But Was Fun.. Biasa Cuci Mata.. And Makan Makan Makan.. What Else Do You Day Kan.. Was Trying To Upload The Photos That I Snapped Yesterday But Somehow Adding Image Button Is Not Being Friendly To Me Today.. Bitch! Yth Kemarin Atu.. Bob Was Being An Absolute Craze Bump.. But He Managed To Persuade Me To But For Ourselves Not Just A Normal 6 Pieces Chicken.. But a 12 Pieces Meal.. Bear In Mind At First He Really Is Going For The 15 Pieces Meal.. GILA!!! Atu Paning Tarus Kepala Ku Olehnya.. Naik Cholestrol Eh..! And The Funny Bit About That Is When He Said "Bghhrooo.. Bghhrooo Jangan Bagitau Bro Kuyat Ah.. Marah Ya Kang Aku Diet Masa Ani" Hahahahahahahah Well Dont Worry Aku Nda Gtau Bro Kuyat K.. Aku Bercerita Saja Dlm Blog Ku Mana Sama Kan.. Hahahahaha.. Hope The Weather Will Turns Out Okay Today.. Planning To Re-start My Jogging Routine.. A Full Week Hell Its More Than Ten Days Since I Did A Proper Jog.. For Sure I'll Be Struggling Later.. Tasek Lama? A Full Month Of No Tasek At All.. My Goodness I Really Miss That Place.. Even One Of My Friend Asked Me Whether Or Not Im Coming Back To That Place.. Will Do Will Do.. :)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: