Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Cerita Kemarin Ku Sampaikan Hari Ani

I Think My Sugar Level Is Down At The Moment.. I've Been Noticably Shivering.. Or Maybe Im Just Tired From Last Night Shenanigans.. Finally After Over A Month Went To Tasek Lama Yesterday.. Albeit Just Going Through 'Baby' Hills With My Fellow Officemate Which Surprised Me The Most.. I Wasnt Really Struggling Heh! I Infact Tried To Convince My Fellow Officemates To Climb Other Route But None Was Interested.. Boring! Bear In Mind 'Lapar' Ku Masih Kemarin Atu.. Didnt Sweat As Much As I Like.. Darn So After We Parted Company I Decided To Go For A Short Run.. And It Was Fun Albeit Im Using Mizu With Her Sole Yang Haus Berabis Atu.. But It Was Great.. Kejumpaan Dapik And Lala And The Famous Boboi Had A Short Conversation With Them Then Otw Back To My Car I Decided To Go For A Short Run Just Around Closed By Area.. Maybe Next Time If Im Not Satisfied With My Tasek Lama Outing Might Just Go For A Run Along The Capital Hehehehe Siuk Jua Sekali-sekala Tukar Angin Tampat Berlusir Atu.. But I Must Bring Brookie Along.. Mun Kan Harap Mizu Nda Dpt Eh Sakit Nyenta Tapak Kaki Lehnya.. Then Later On Last Night.. Badminton Session With Fellow Office.. Played 2 Matches Won Both 5 Sets In Total By The Last Set I Was Already Tired.. Hence My Sore Arm And Back.. Nda Kan Terbangun Pagi Bah Olehnya.. In Fact When I Arrived At The Office This Morning.. Was All Tired And Weary Sampai Hp Pun Bleh Lupa.. Adakah Patut.. Patut? Tak Patut..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: