Thursday, June 24, 2010

Allow Me Please..

Syukur Alhamdulillah For Two Days Straight Now My Sleep Was A Sound And Dreamless Sleep.. Nganya Terbangun Lah Di Malam Pasal Mau Pipis.. Sampai Nda Sadar Its Already Morning, Waking Up Pun Nda Payah.. Ive Under A Whole Lot Stress And Pressure Lately And Its Seriously Not Good For Your Mind And Heart.. One Of The Reason I Prefer To Stay Lock In My Room or Just Went Out Had A Hot Coffee At Daan.. Even If I Just Have To Sit Down Alone Its Just Alright.. During Those Moment Alone It Gave Me Time To Think And Ponder Along.. "Aalz Is Well.. Aalz Is Well.. Aalz Is Well" Thats The Line From 3 Idiots That I Just Cant Get Enough Of.. Things Will Turn Around For The Better Im Sure About That And Never In Doubt About It.. Probably With Me Joking Around Laughing Out Loud Like A Baboon At Time.. People Might Thought There Is Nothing Bothering My Mind.. But Hey Laughing Is A Great Short Term Healer.. U Laugh, U Joke About And Around With You Friends And Everything That Bother You Seems To Be So Far Away On The Horizon.. But Things Hit You Back Like A Bitch Of A Rash That Just Wont Go Away.. The Problem Im Having Right Now Is More Of Being Cause By Others That They Pulled You In And Somehow It Looks Like You're The Bad Guys Out There.. Thats 1/3 Of It.. Where Else There Is This Problem Within Your Family Members.. Which I Wont Go Into Details In Here But I Just Really Hated It If Someone Is Badmouthing My Family Members Especially My Mum.. And I Really Take That As A Personal Insult On Myself.. Last Few Weeks I Was In An Argument With Her.. I Just Found About Something And Was Actually Going Beserk And I Just Control My Rage.. I Was In A Destructive Mode.. My Mum Was Actually Begging And Crying Asking Me To Control My Rage.. Like I Said People Can Say Shit About Me.. Insult Me I Can Always Takes It And Just Swallow It.. Hurt My Family Now Thats A Different Matter.. I Suppose Im Taking In The Ill-effect From That Day Coz I Havent Really Let Out Everything.. One Moment Of StupidityAnd Naiveity Get The Better Off Me.. Thank God I Manage To Calm Myself And See Things In A Bigger Picture.. To Come To Think About It.. Its Never Is A Win Win Situation With Those People.. Ur Just Ignore Them But The More U Ignore Them.. They Grow In Confidence And They Will Hit You Back With Everything They Got.. Then When You Try To Confront Them Oh My Goodness They Will Shed Into Tears Swearing To God That They Are As Much A Victim Like You.. And Then Being The Better Person That You Was Raised To Be One Somehow You Find Solace Inside Yourself And You Forgive Them.. And To Be Honest It Doesnt Look Fair One Bit At All.. They Laugh Out Loud At Your Stupidity While Ur Crying On Ur Inside.. Man I Just Wish I Could Smack Their Face Once Or Twice Just To Let Them Feel An Inch Of How Much They Have Hurt Me And How Much I Hate Them.. Its Hard To Get It.. Why Some People Cant Get Along With Their Own Flesh And Blood.. Why.?
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: