Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waheyyyyyy

Went To D'VAlley To Watch The Manure V Liverpool Game... The Rain That Pouring Heavily Didnt Dampened The Spirits Of Both Set Supporters.. When Manure Was Awarded With The Penalty And I Told Myself.. Oh NO.!! Im Gonna Have A Bit Of Sticks From The Guys.. The Goal Went In.. Manure Supporter Go Beserk...
But I Managed To Keep My Cool And Said Remember U Guys Did Scored First At Anfield.. And Thank God I Was Right.. Vidic Being Clumsy.. Torres Stole The Ball Out Pace Him And Cooly Slotted The Ball Pass Van Der Saar.. The Equaliser And I Shout The Loudest.. Then The Penalty To Liverpool.. When Evra Clumsily Brought Gerrard Down.. Me Being An Absolute Wreck.. Bang!! GOAL 2 -1..
2nd Half We Controlled The Game Well Didnt Give Anything To Manure..Then Vidic Owh NO!!! Oppsss He Did It Again.. Dragged Stevie Down Straight Red Card.. Aurelio Composed Him.. And 3 - 1 Lovely Free Kick Struck By His Sweet Left Foot.. And I Am Estatic Oppsss The Handful Of Liverpool Fan Out-Voiced The Manure Crowd.. Hmmm Why The Long Face..
A Man Down Surely Its Ours For The Taking Now.. And Then The Icing On The Cake.. My Nipples Being Stiffened.. Dossena Scoring His 2nd Goal In Two Games Cheeky Loop Over Van Der Saar.. 4 -1 And I Said To Manure.. The League Is Still In Ur Grasp U Guys Can Go Ahead Take The League.. We Beaten U Home And Away Hahahahahhaha Rub It In Rub It In!!! Dont Be Too Cocky Before The Ball Being Kick... Keh3 :P

No comments: