Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Shiny Monday

The Day Start Bright.. Its One The Brighthest Day In A While.. Blue Skies And I Even Can Still See The Moon This Morning.. And I Said Today Must Be A Good Day.. It Is Indeed A Busy Day.. With A Few Of My Office Mates Being Transfer To A New Unit Plus A Few More Joining My Unit Plus There Is A New Officer Coming In As Well So The Office Is Kinda In A Mess..
Manage To Squeeze Sometimes To Have Breakfast At D'Valley Then Have To Rush Back To The Office Well Did Rush Back? Heeeheeeeheeee Ah Well I Wont Admit Nor Deny It.. Im Gaining Big Bucks In Mafia Wars Waheyyyy Im A Millionaire.. Went For Jogging With Jirul Today I Think My Fitness Kinda Improved Slightly But Im Still Am Struggling On The Hill Climb.. But Hey It Get Better Soon..
Trying To Find Pink's Video Clip On Youtube Hope I Found It.. Anyway Cheerio.. Tired Laaaa

No comments: