Thursday, March 05, 2009

Streaming From KB

First And Foremost I Would Love To Say.. Congratulations To My First Cuz Noraini And His Husband For The Birth Of Their First Child A Baby Girl This Afternoon.. Syukur Alhamdulillah The Mum And The Daughter Selamat..
Teeeheeeheee Here Comes The Fun Part Or So I Say Haha Whatever That Means.. Anyhoot The Day Start With A Hearty Breakfast At D'Valley Cafe With Lijah.. A New Buffet Breakfast At D'Valley Cafe Costing About $5.50 Which Is Worthed.. With Cereals, Mee Hoon, Nasi Lemak, Any Kind Of Fried Eggs With Sausages And Hash Brown As Well As Rice Porridge And Free Flow Of Coffee And Tea And Orange Juice Really Feels Me Up..
In Fact Im Still Full From It.. Then In The AFternoon Drove Down To Kb Hooked Up With My Mum And Went To The Hospital.. Slept Thru Out The Afternoon Woke Up Ard 5 Ish Went For A Jog.. Heeeeee A Good Day Today I Might Say Dumm Deeee Dummm..

My Sausages And Hash Brown Being Cooked Slurrrpppp

C Min The Chef Posing Membuat Scambled Egg Ku Hahaha

No comments: