Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday With A Bang!!!

Woke Up Really Late Today.. Have To Drag Myself Out Of Bed.. Body Is Aching After Last Night Jogging Session Gilaks Eee.. So Today No Matter Beautiful Day It Is I Would Just Stay Home And Just Let My Body Do Some Recovery On Its Own..
Still Is Under The Weather.. Still Am Suffering From A Running Nose.. And My Throat Is Kinda Feeling Sticky Ouch Not A Good Sign.. Been Stuffing Myself With Extra Vitamin C Cmon Fight Those Germs Hahaha Cam Manja Jua Bunyinya.. Owh Owh There Is A Long Jam Along The Hassanal Bolkiah Highway Probably A Major Accident Happened.. And I Do Hope Nobody Lost Their Lives Ish Ish Ish
The Office Is Pretty Empty Right Now.. My Office Mate Is Pretty Chuffed About Himself.. Manage To Find The Rock - Madu Tiga Song On The Net So Surprise Surprise That Song Is Playing Out Loud Right Now And He Just Walked Pass Me And Showing Off His PSP.. Such A Nick Cock!! Hahaha

No comments: