Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Girl With The Green Scarf With A Twist Of 'Samchung'

Went To Kiulap Mall Ard 7:30 Last Night With Jirul, Zulo N Lyza To Watch Cofessions Of A Shopaholic.. Its A Good Hoppurtunity For Me To Get Some Rest After Earlier In The Afternoon Went For Jogging With Jirul Got Myself Injured.. I Think Its Just My Body Particularly My Calves And Knees Telling Me To Take It Easy Get Some Rest And Recover My Body..Okay Point Taken Wont Be Doing Any Sports In These Few Days..

Hanyway.. Back To The Movie Itself.. I Must Say I Really Enjoyed Myself Watching This Movie.. Its Well Worthed And Its Hillarious.. You Knw The One That U Get A Good Laugh By Watching It.. Not Those Over The Top Junk Spoof Movies Which Is So Over-rated.. Go And Watch It Trust Me You'll Enjoy It.. Its Wayyyyyyy Better Than Watchmen.. Which Is Now I've Labelled As The Fraudest Movie Of All Time.. Which Followed Closely Second By The Blair Witch Project.. Teeheeeheee..

Even Zulo The Pink Here Approved The Movie Is Hillarious.. EvenTho He Tried Ever So Hard To Look An Absolute Beasty And Fearful.. Yikes!! And So Later On After The Movie Went To Our Usual Chill-Out Laid Back Hang Out Place D'Valley Cafe.. A Good Cup Of Hot Nescafe.. A Pack Of LM 20's And Laying My Hand On The Deck Of Cards Playing Samchung With Julo, Jirul N Khoo Who Joined Us Later That Night.. And Yeahhh That Was Good Timess And Well Spent..

No comments: