Monday, March 09, 2009

Don't Go And Watch WATCHMEN

This Evening I Went For A Movie Night Out With The Gang To Watch The Movie 'Watchmen'. My Verdict For This Movie Is A Respectable -1 Out Of 10... BANARRRRRRRRR... I Cant Really Remember How Many Times I Was Lost In My Own Thoughts During That Movie.. The Script Was Lame.. The Thought Of It Being Cool And A Full Packed Action Movie At First Was Gone!!!!!
The Humour Was Dry, The Story Line Was Utterly At Mess, It Keeps On Going Front And Back With No Conclusion Really. And The Thought Of My Eyes Seeing A Dangling Silverly And Glowing Penis Luckily It Doesnt Looks Like An Elephant Trunk.. And That Is Not A Compliment I Tell You.. Really Spoilt My Night.. How Uncool Was That A Superhero Which At First Wearing Nothing But A Weird Looking Spandex Then As The Story Goes He Opted To Be Absolutely Threadless Naked.. Maybe He Read My Mind Commenting On His Stupid Outfit.. AHahahahhahaha..
Throughout The Movie I Was Telling Zulo I Wanna Kill Myself From The Effect Of Boredorm.. And Only After The Movie That I Just Found Out That Zulo Wanted To Leave Early.. And I Told Him If He Would Say It Earlier I Join Him For Sure Sucks!!! I Even Stay Online On The MSN Throughout The Movies Thank God For Those Who Created Msn For Mobile.. U Guys A Life Saviour Hahahahahahahhahahaaaah

No comments: