Friday, March 01, 2019

Wednesday 27/02/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Let's do Wednesday.


I always love doing shadow shots hehe.

When u have beautiful colleagues who tapaukan food for you even though u didn't even asked for it.

Patang atu both my Wife and i had an appointment at Gynae RIPAS and alhamdulillah both of us are healthy. We just need to continue following the Doctor's advice if we want to conceive. A good news indeed. Syukran ya Allah.

I really do love my new shades hehehe.




Mendulur craving my Wife kan makan ice cream di sini.

Wife's gonna kill me for posting this.

Ku kuatkan tah hati membuat burger patties. Nda ku suka nyamo the process too sticky hahaha.

Followed Gordon Ramsay's instruction to the letter when cooking the burger.

Looking all fancy when its done.

So happy with the results. This looks so rustic with the chunky onion bits. Nganya i need to refine the preparation process. I will try to add a few more seasoning and spices lah. See if it can elevates more the taste.

Posted this on my IG and everyone in the office can't stop talking about it keh keh keh keh.

WADi

No comments: