Thursday, March 14, 2019

KK Trip Day 2 Part 4

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday 03/03/2019. Part 4.

From Centrepoint we went back to our hotel room untuk hantar barang and rehat kajap. Need to rest my knees man. Jogging lagi kau nah macam kana puji hahaha. 

Actually kami planned kan ke mari dari di mlm udah. Otw balik dari Gayang well otw pun melintas Suria Sabah ani jua so nya my Wife bah ke mari esok. Hence ke mari tah kami. 

For me lah aaa boleh lahhh. It didn't gave you that awe struck feeling once you enter the place the same feeling when the first time you entered Imago. 




The first thing yg kami buat once sampai was mencari the food court. Didn't fancy any western or fast food but we want local food. Sampai the food court we ordered apa yang kamu liat ani lah. And then jua ingau jua ku salnya by this time my Wife still was suffering from a very bad headache. Did we enjoyed our food? Boleh lahh not bad jua. The roasted chicken atu sedap despite the kuah that might put you off but sedap. I order nasi paprik and its edible. While my wife ordered lalapan ikan kalau nda silap. The sambal was nice she said.

Well you really can't beat them for the view from the food court guys. Pebaik diluar keciuman bau lauk but the view was just on an another level.

Ngam kami atu ronda ronda kadai sana then i saw this one shop where it sells well kamu liat nama kadainya pun kamu paham lah tu ah. So i went in a bought a few hahaha shopping sakan ku ari ani. And guess what i told my Wife. Barutah pertama kali dalam hidupku ni masuk kadai baju and asked for the smallest size hehehehe. Luan luan basar bah size nya.


At this time my Wife went to the toilet and aku nampak tampat ani. It's a proper shop full of gintell massaging chair. You know like My Dobi untuk menyasah well same concept but the chair was way better than the one you find in Brunei. Its a recliner so you get a better massage. Spent RM6 and spent almost half an hour on it. My Wife joined me a while letter also getting a massage herself. Jaditah kannn now i want one in my room.

Seriously guys if you happen to be here in Suria Sabah. You really need to try the pastries on offer. Sedap banar plus di dalam atu kadai City Grocer hence where i bought my coffee tenom. Happy Man!

On to part 5.

WADi 

No comments: