Thursday, March 14, 2019

Wednesday 06/03/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Still bercuti kami dua. My Wife cuti till Thursday and masuk semula kerja on Saturday while myself next week baru tah keraja.

Jangantah ditanya pukul berapa kami bangun. So once bangun and settled down taus ku tanya my Wife minta all the resits. Time to kira the spending. Gulp!


Then as we promised the girls last night. Today kami akan ambil durg balik sekolah. So the moment the got in the car. Mau ice cream di Hua Ho heh! 



Kan ikut babu sembahyang lah konon. Ya jua baibun dibelakang. Keriuk2 lah apa. Esen saja hahahaha.

Since kami masih bercuti so its time to go back home to KB. Weekend nda payah balik since my Wife udah keraja on Saturday. Friday patang saja balik semula ke Sg Tampoi.


Pit stop Tutong town. Membali burger and Roti John. They said its Roti John special pasal the roti being wrapped by talor. If he were to ask me for advice. I would say kurangkan the mayo pasalnya the mayo atu totally overkill rasa daging and then kurangkan grated cucumber. Add carrot and lettuce. That would definitely bring it to another level. I promiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

WADi

No comments: