Thursday, February 05, 2015

Khamis 5/2/2015

Hari Ani Hari Khamis.. Hari Khamis Bah Hari Ampat.. Alhamdulillah Just Finish My Ngaji And My Kopi Teeheehee.. Ani Pun Going To Be A Very Short Post Saja Pasal I'll Be Leaving For Bandar In Half An Hour.. Nyum Nyum Now I Am Craving For Lamee's Dumpling Soup.. So Slow Drive Saja Later Then Terus Ke Lamee For Lunch Kot.. So If You Happen To See Me In Gadong Bukannya Aku Ngedate Tu Aa Well Ngedate.. Ngedate Ama Dumpling Soup..


After 6 Months On Hiatus.. Man.. My Body Is Sore Now.. Did Nipples Workout Yesterday Hahaha Chest Bah Chest.. Jauh Drop My Power In Fact Back To Zero Bah.. Mun Dulu Warm Up 5 - 10 Kg Now 0 Kg Haa Haa But Biasalah I Is No Stupid.. Need To Be Clever And Don't Let The Ego Goes Straight To My Head.. Biasalah Mun Di Dulur Roti Paun Yang Sakit Sakitnya Pun Kediaku Jua..


Went To Gym Ard 3:30 Spend About 45 Mins With Weights Then I Had 10 Mins Or Cardio On The Eleptical Machine.. Went Home Relax Then Makan Straight Away.. But Somehow I Was Not Satisfied With The Amount I Spent On Cardio.. So Relax A Bit Waited Up Until Isya Then Went To My Usual Night Run Spot.. I Can Confirmed My Fitness Ada Improve Sedikit.. I Can Do More Laps Than My Previous Run.. Also Managed To Keep A Steady Pace For A Longer Time.. Run Fatboy Run!

So Today Thursday Will Be A Rest Day.. I Still Haven't Decided On How Many Times I'll Be Going To The Gym In A Week Or Which Day Of The Week.. But For Sure Running Will Not Be Chalk Off Penting Eh.. Suka Terasa Balik Udah Calves Ku Mengaras Haa Haa Sekadar..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Fat Boy Nak Slim"

No comments: