Monday, January 05, 2015

When Great Advice Were Given


I've Read Somewhere In A Book With A Saying That We Have To Be Careful When Giving Out An Advice.. A Bad Advice Usually Will Result With Us Making A New Enemy.. How True Can That Be Its Up To Your Own Interpretation. Someone Was Once Told Me "Menyasal Ku Wad Dangar Advicemu". And When I Heard She Said This It Was Like Swallowing Something With A Huge Lump My Throat. The Feeling Sucks But Sometimes Humans Are Just Like That.. And If You Watch The Video Above Then You Will Understand That Every Single One Of Us Are Responsible With The Choices We Made.. We Can't Just Solely Blame Everyone For Every Wrong Decisions We Made.. Advices Given On One Situation Were Just To Help Us In Choosing What Direction We're Going Or Making What Decisions Is The Best For Us..

From Then On I Chose Not To Give My Advices Loosely Plus I'm Not Gonna Give Any Advice Base On What The Person Wanted To Hear.. If That So Then It Is Not An Advice But Merely A Word Of Comfort.. Usually My Advices Are Straight Forward And No.. I Am Not Trying To Be Insensitive But When Someone Needs An Advice From You Just Have To Try To Be As Honest As You Can.. When They Just Need A Pair Of Ears And Listen To Them Pouring Their Heart Out.. Then You Just Have To Be Just That..

As I Was Saying We Are Judge By The Decisions We Made.. We Just Have To Remember That Life When Its Good Its Great.. When Its Hard Its Torturing.. But As A Muslim We Have To Remember That Both The Good And The Bad Times Are A Test From Allah.. We Just Have To Take It By The Chin.. If You Fall Then Get Back Up.. If Its Tiring Well Take A Moment Or Two.. Not All Problem Can Be Solve In A Day..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: