Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday The Tenth


With A Mug Of Hot Nescafe I Feel Like I Want To Write Something Today.. Nothing Special But Just A Few Paragraph Of Me Sharing A Few Thoughts.. First I Am A Bit Beating Myself At This Moment Because I Know Someone Is Celebrating His/Her Birthday Today But The Problem Is I Can't Even Remember Whose.. Been Scratching My Head Still Not Helping One Bit. The Plan Was To Have A Morning Run Today But Since It Was A Cold Morning My Pillows And Duvet Love Me More They Just Won't Let Me Go.. No Matter How Hard I Tried To Let Loose But The Grip Ain't Losing Hahaha Trying To Make My Morning Getting Up Experience Sound Like 50 Shades Of Grey.. FAIL!


So Today I Was Quite Chuffed.. Mana Tidaknya.. My Report Kana Panjangkan Sampai Ke JKR And Potholes Di Kb Industry Area Mostly Kana Tambal.. Tho Its Not Really A Super Job If Have To Be Honest Well Its A Temporary Thing Plang Tu But Everyone Should Be At Least Content For Now.. Jeraya Bertambal Sudah But Past Experience Will Tell Me The Same Problem Will Retun In A Month Or Just Over It.. Betul.. Tak Bohong.. Owh Sama Aku Kambang A Friend Msg Baik Jadi Engineer Udah Mencek Jalan Haa Haa Haa More To Engineer Nda Bertauliah.. Aku Ambil Gambar For Report Saja Laaa.. But Aku Amin Kan Saja Manatau Suatu Hari Nanti Jadi Engineer Wakekeke


Here Are My Small Contribution To Brunei.. When Somebody Or A News Page On Facebook Choose To Post A Misleading News About My Country Then I Will Vehemently Defend My King And Country.. It Is Sad That Outsiders Concentrate On Petty News Like This.. Yes On A Honest Note I Do Not Agree With Some Of The Decisions Made By The Authorities.. There Are Better Way To Do It.. Some Exception Can Be Made But With Tough Regulations.. Tho For That We Have To Remember Why Our Government Did It.. Mainly Because Untuk Menyelamatkan Akidah Kitani.. Bukan Pasal Menuduh Akidah Tani Atu Lemah.. Nganya Membendung Dari Org Kitani Terikut Sehingga Terpesong.. Nauzubillah.. And The Most Important Thing Is Parents Out There.. Older Brothers And Sisters Explain To Our Young Ones.. Kenapa Kitani Harus Berhati-hati.. Bukan Pikiran Tani Ani Backwards But Preserve Our Value As Org Melayu And More Important Sebagai Orang Islam Yang Sejati..
It Is Sad That People Choose To Assume And To The Point A Malaysian Who Lives In Sarawak Said Lets Boycott Brunei.. So I Challenged Him.. Go Ahead Boycott Brunei.. Closed Up Your Border In Limbang And Miri.. And See How You Would Suffer And How Your Businesses Would Struggle.. These Guys Are Plain Idiots.. Didn't They Know Mirians Travel To KB Daily.. Lived In Miri But Work In KB.. Earning Bruneian Dollar And Enjoying It A 100%.. No Income Tax Whatsoever.. Iatah The Other Day I Mentioned To One Of The YB When He Made A Visit To My Office.. I Told Him That We Have To Realized That Expats Are Growing In Numbers.. There Is A Number Of New Apartments And Hotels Which Were Rented To Foreigners By Oil And Gas Companies In Kb.. And Their Salary Is Huge.. My Suggestion Was To Hit This Guys With A 3 To 5% Tax.. Why? Gaji Durang Atu Mostly In Us Dollar And That Money Mostly Will Never Goes Back To Brunei.. Rugi Right? So A Certain Amount Of Tax Should Be Applied To This Expats.. Nda Tah Kira Either The Expat Paid The Full Amount Of The Tax Or Bagi Dua Dengan Durang Punya Majikan But We Need To See This Option As Method To Add To Our Nation's Income.. Mun Durang Menyalak.. Menyalak Tah Who Cares! Hahahaha


Even At This Moment Pun I Am Arguing With Someone.. She Posted #Jesuischarlie In Instagram Which Mean I Am Charlie Or I Am With Charlie.. Look Don't Get Me Wrong I Condoned Those Killing.. No One Has The Right To Kill Regardless Of The Reason But I Cannot Force Myself To Follow The Crowd.. Its Not Because I'm Heartless But To Represent A Paper Which Is Mocking, Racist And Frequently Insulting Our Prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW Well I'm Sorry To Say Iatah Pembalasan Dari Allah Ni.. But Yet Again We Can See The Hypocrisy Level Of The West.. If You're A Football Fan Then You Might Have Read About Mario Balotelli Being Banned And Fined For A Racist Post On His IG.. The World Go Looney When Somebody Said Anything About The Jews And You Can See Them Killing And Torturing The Palestinian Yet No One Lift A Finger But 3 Idiots Who Claimed To Be A Muslim Shot And Killed 12 People The Whole Muslim World Got Ridicule And Little Did They Know That 2 Muslims Were Also Killed In That Tragedy.. So My Advice Is Tani Teguhkan Iman Kitani.. Semakin Nampak Dan Nyata Udah Fitnah Fitnah Terhadap Umat Islam.. Amalkan Membaca 10 Ayat Pertama Dan Terahkir Dari Surah Al-Kahfi.. In Shaa Allah Dengan Izin Allah Tani Akan Terselamat Dari Fitnah Dajjal..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Islam Ku Hanya Untuk Allah"

No comments: