Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday 11/12/13

Just A Short Update For Today I Guess.. No Morning Run For Today.. I Called It A Rest Day And Rightly So.. My Shoulder Is So Sore From Last Night Shoulder Session And The Heavy Downpour This Morning Also Helps The Cause Haha
 Taken From Last Night Session.. At The Moment For My Shoulder Session I Concentrate More On My Deltoids.. And What Worries Me A Lot Is My Left Deltoids Is Taking Shape Faster Than The Right.. And It Does Looks Uneven.. And One Of The Reason Why I Felt Lethargic And Sleepy Today.. Probably The Muscle Need More Time To Recover But The Problem With Rest Day Is That I Keep On Checking The Fitness Page In My IG And Looking At Large People Doing Their Exercise Pushing Themselves Gets Me Too Motivated.. Pffft! See How Maybe I'd Go For A Walk Around Kb Town Later Or Whatnot 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
 TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: