Monday, December 23, 2013

Mondayeeeee (23/12/13)

Its Really Is Super Duper Hot Today.. Pity The Contractors The Sun Was Baking Even I Was Seating Down In The Shade Of My Dad's Van But Still I Got Hit By The Rays.. And I Told Myself If I Don't Get Myself Covered And Hydrated Because If I Didn't My Migraine Will Make A Happy Returns!
 This Was This Morning.. Just Another Monday In My Life Really.. Honestly It Seems I'm Supervising This Alone Nowadays.. The JKR Officer Well I Can Hardly See Them These Days.. Not That I'm Complaining.. They Might Be Very Busy With Other Project.. And Probably They Trust Me With This One.. All Sound Positive Right..
Drive Thru Breakfast Hahaha.. Breakfast Dalam Kereta Saja Sambil Supervising Them.. You See The A' Team Well That Is What I Called The Contractor With Has No Problem With Me.. But Once In Awhile I Have To Keep Them In Check Especially Anything With Health And Safety.. Especially The Workspace Is Very Active Indeed.. One Slip Up Somebody Can Get Hurt.. Not We All Don't Want That To Happen.. Nauzubillah.
Selfless Vain! Hahahaha I Love Doing This.. Makes My Right Felt So Good.. Current It Felt Sticky And Burning And Watery Isk Isk Isk
Galap? Hahaha Nda Plang Berapa Usulnya But Honestly Ada Line Udah On My Sleeve.. Complaining? Of Coz I Am.. Tadi Saja One This Lady Aku Naik Tangga Then I Was Trying To Catch My Breath.. And The First Word From Her Mouth.. "Eh Ngalih Kah" Baie Kali And Then She Keeps On Going About This And That.. In My Mind.. Ku Masukkan Plg Tutttttttt Dalam Mulutnya Ani.. Hahahaha I Knw It Sounded Dirty But Her Yapping Didn't Help One Bit Either..
Okay I Was Thinking Of Doing A Lil Paint Paint On My Sonya Since Ada Extra $$$$ Ani Jua.. And I Already Have My Choice On What To Do.. Sekali I Saw On Youtube About This One Product Called Plastidip.. And I Was Astonished.. It Is Basically And Rubber That Looks Like Paint.. Check Saja Ya Kalau Kan Mau Tau Apa.. The Good Thing About This Product Is That When You're Tired Of The Looks You Can Always Remove It.. Again If You Want To Know How Check Saja Di Youtube.. Its Like Wrapping But Much Much Cheaper..
See The Grill? That Is How I Want To Do It.. Lawa Kan Kan Kan.. If Only I've Got Lots More $$$$ Dapat Jua Bali Vossen Wheels Haha
Ketawa Ku Meliat Nama Wifi Nya Ah.. Hahahaha Atu Baru Ya Jika Tiada Jalan Lain.. Emo Hantap Bro/Sis!

Til My Next Post.. Take Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: