Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just About Today

Sometimes I Feel Like I Only Have My Blog As A Place For Me To Pour My Feelings.. But Even That I've Learned That It Is Not Wise To Share Everything That You Felt Because Anyone Can Use It Against You.. The Truth Sucks At Times Once In Awhile You Do Need To Remind Yourself In Order To Save Yourself From Falling On Your Faces.. Lots Of Times I Sit Alone And Wonder Where Will My Life Leads Me Next.. Along The Way There Were Lots Of Decision That I Feel It Was The Wrong One.. And There Were Lots Of Times Too Where I Felt Regretful But Nonetheless Real Man Accept All The Decisions He Took Right Or Wrong On His Chin.. I Just Really Hope The End Is Still Very Very Far.. Ahhh Enough With That Melodramatic Stuff..  
Tuesday And Just Another Day Where I Woke Up Early Just For A Morning Run.. Told You Guys I Have To Be Committed And Need To Discipline Myself In Order To Be Healthy And Stuff Like You Always Read And Hear.. Well Wish Me Luck Please.. Thanks!
 Manage To Achieve My Target Today Which Was To Run Longer And Further Than I Was Yesterday.. I Have To Admit Tho Towards The End Of My Run.. The Right Side Of My Thigh As Well As My Back Felt A Bit Numb.. Why? Most Probably Because I Didn't Stretched Myself.. I Just Click The Wrist Watch And Go.. Dumb! Then I Had A Couple Of Semi Sprint Session On The Grass.. That Was Fun And Hilarious.. Imagine Me Trying To Sprint On A Wet Grass From Morning Fog.. Haha In Sha Allah.. Gonna Have A Shoulder Session Today.. Just A Light One Nothing Hardcore.. And Hopefully I Could Wake Up Early Tomorrow Morning Not Feeling Tired.. Owh And I'm Hungry!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: