Thursday, December 05, 2013

The First Entry For December

As The Title Of This Post Stated Yes It Is The First Blog Post For This Month.. I Know I'm Slipping And Somehow It Does Look Like I Haven't Been That Active In Blogging All This While.. And Since I've Changed My Blog's URL There Is Less Knocks Registered Per Day.. Tho It Isn't My Concern At All..
Anyway I Wish The Month Of December Will Be A Great And Fulfilling One For All Of Us.. A Few Wedding To Attend As I Will Share In An Another Post.. Gosh I'm Missing My Coffee.. Typing Words Didn't Feel Right But Don't Worry I Try To Manage.. Currently Listening To Tessane Chin's Rendition Of No Doubt's Underneath It All.. Tho I'm Rooting For James Wolpert But Tessane Chin's Voice Is Just So Powerful And With That Jamaican Accent She Has A Big Chance Of Winning The Voice.. 
Okay Back To The Reason Why My Blog Isn't As Active It Was Before.. And This Is Due To Work Commitment And Also The Internet Connection Is Just So Bad That I'm Not Even Bothered To Blog.. Talking About Work I Am Just Too Bloody Busy With A Few Projects To Oversee.. One Will Be Finishing Tomorrow In Sha Allah.. And The Big One.. Well We Are Entering Our Second Month But Progress Is Kinda Slow.. But Alhamdulillah Tho I Have To Admit That It Is So Stressful I'm Managing It Well.. The Down Side Is I'm Getting Darker.. Hahahaha
One Thing That Concern Me More Is My Size.. Been Trying So Hard But Haven't Seen Any Result yet.. However I'm Happy To Share With Y'all.. I'm Beginning To Enjoy My Cardio And My Run Session.. With The Running My Stamina Is Not Really That Great But Then Again It All Comes With Repetition, Dedication And Commitment.. So My Major Concern Right Now Is To Discipline Myself Or Else.. That "Hey Man! You're Fat" Statement Will Keep On Coming!
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: