Monday, December 23, 2013

Another Sunday post (22/12/2013)

Wow My Blog Hasn't Been Active For Over A Week.. Sorry Buddies.. Work Perk Been Busy.. Hardly In The Office And Even If I'm In The Office Most Of The Time Was Spend On Either Reports Or Me Being Too Tired To Even Bother Check My Blog.. So Even Though I'm Super Hungry Right Now.. Gonna Hold My Hunger And Blog! Esen Ku Makan Ku Dulu Hahahahaa! And That Means Me Leaving The Office And Mamam.. Hahaha Nda Caya? Kang Ku So-Op (Show Off Bah)..
And Lots Of Hours Later... I Continue This Post.. Bear In Mind Current Time Is 1:24 Pm... Just Woke Up From My Nap.. Purposely Had A Heavy Breakfast Because I Know Today Will Be One Busy Day.. Anyway Here Goes The Rest Of The Post..
Hari Hari Balik Aftrer Maghrib.. Could Have Charge The Extra OT But Biar Ca Kali.. Pasal Ada Jua Masanya I Skip Early Especially If I'm Too Tired..
A Week Passes By My Right Eye Was Almost Cured But Then Another Trip Checking Out The Renovated Unit With The Cement Dust And It Got Infected Again!
Taken Yesterday.. A Quick Pump! Since Part Of The Gym Was Under Renovation.. So I Gather Whatever Equipment I Can Manage And Voila!
Done With Gym.. Back To Office.. Ah Man.. March Can't Come Any Sooner!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: