Thursday, October 17, 2013

Untuk Motivasi Diri


I Know I Know Another Old Pic Of Mine.. Hahahah This Is Just To Motivate Myself.. I Am Looking Very Heavy Right Now.. Everyone Been Saying That To Me And Then When I Was Sick And I Am Still Sick At The Moment It Gets To Me.. I Need To Change This.. I Know Its Not Gonna Be Easy.. Even Though I Did It Before But It Only Make It Even Harder Because This Kind Of Things Plays In Your Head.. Ehh Mana Payah Aku Tau Caranya But It Isn't.. All The Sport Pages I Followed All Said Its About 20% Workout 80 % Nutrition And Its True.. I Can Run Myself Til I Throw Up.. Lift Till The Weights Fell But If I Don't Take A Good Care Of What I Eat Then Nothing Will Work.. But For The Sake Of Me Being Healthy.. I Have To Do It.. And To Push It.. In Sha Allah.. Wish Me Luck Ok!
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: