Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday 29th October

Plain Oatmeal For Lunch Hahaha Too Lazy To Go Home To Have My Lunch.. I Might Just Check Out The Restaurant Downstairs And Ask If They Have Broccoli.. Needing Some Green.. Gotta Admit It I Keep On Telling Myself "Wadi, I Really Am Missing The Gym".. Its Almost A Month Since I Had My Last Session And Since I Was Suffering With Asthma Didn't Dare To Try And Had One Session.. Yes I Went For A Run But The Different With Running And Lifting Is That You Put More Effort In Lifting.. Plus If You Can't Go On You Just Can Drive Back Home.. Mun Gym Rugi Bah Bebayar Kali Ah.. Sekadar Jua Banar..
Alone At The Office At The Moment Really Enjoy It.. I Can Keep My Thoughts To Myself.. I Don't Have To Listen To Org Membebel About Everything In Their Life.. Don't Get Me Wrong I Do Listen But We All Need Sometime On Our Own.. I Wish I Could Lay Out My Personal Feelings In Here But I Promised Myself Try Not To Share Too Much Of My Personal Life.. Anyway I Think That Is Just About It For Today.. Need To Get Cracking With A Few Reports.. 
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone! 
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: