Sunday, October 13, 2013

Reminiscing Sekajap

An Old Photos Of Mine Taken By My Sis In 2010 Trying Out My New Brooks Shoes Going On For A Run From My House In Pandan 7 All The Way To Kb Town And Back.. I Honestly Miss The Way I Look Back Then And How Great Life Was Back Then.. Not That I'm Not Being Thankful And Not That My Life Wasn't Feeling Great At The Moment.. You Know Its On The Down Spiral At The Moment.. But Honestly When I Look At The Old Photos I Can Say That I Was Blessed Really.. I Know Things Have Changed And For Sure It Won't Go Back To The State It Was And That's The Truth.. But One Thing That I Really Want To Have A Comeback Is My Fitness.. So Hence Its My Goal I'm Trying To Achieve And I Will Restart It Once I'm Much Much Healthy.. Damn I Do Look Good In Clothes.. In Sha Allah.
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: