Friday, October 11, 2013

No 1 Di Bulan Oktober

Masih G Ada Bah Bilulang Ah.. Walaupun Its Been Over A Week Since I Had My Gym Session.. Yes Everyone I Haven't Been To Gym In A Long Long Time.. Wanna Concentrate More On Running But Sadly Enough A Few Days Back And I Was Starting To Enjoy The Walk And Run.. Asthma Showing Its Ugly Face.. Thank God Its Not A Hard One But Still It Hinders Me From Being Active And One Thing I Hated The Most About When Having Asthma Is Being High And Lazy Because Of Medication And When You're Having Medication Especially Cough Syrups.. It Leave Out The After Taste Not A Nice Feeling.. Been Suffering With Headache As Well Because I Keep On Myself To Cough.. Urghhhhhhh
This Totally Ruined My Plan.. Well Honest Been Telling Myself Need To Balance Out The Lifting And The Eating And The Cardio Bit In Fact Was Planning To Concentrate More On Running.. Ah Well I Suppose It Has To Wait For Now.. And To Tell The Truth I Was Giving Myself 6 Months To Lose A Few Weights Well Lots Of Weight.. Why 6 Months.. Kira Tia Why I Choose To Achieve Something In April.
I'm Not Gonna Weight Myself.. Yes Yes I Know.. You Guys Would Say Then I Don't Know How Much I Lost.. Well I'm Gonna Do The Inches.. Banyak Baju Baju Keraja Ku Yang Nda G Muat.. So The Target Here Is Muat Makai Baju Keraja Ku Lama.. Hows That For A Target.. So Wish Me Well..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: