Saturday, December 03, 2011

Saturday Malam Dgn Teh Panas

Nothing Beats A Hot Tea On A Cold Night Hehe.. Currently At Daan.. Lone Ranger Saja Malam Ani.. Staying Over The Night In Bandar.. Kalau Ikut Kan Malas Ku Kan Ke Bndr Malam Ani.. Kalau Bukan Nini Bini Tadi Ptg Menyuruh Tidur And Berjanji Dengan My Friend Kan Ngambil Her Wedding Invitation.. I Better Off Staying In Kb And Just Enjoy The Cold Weather.. Hahaha Seriously That Is Just Bloody Sad But Hey I'm Kinda Feeling A Bit Down At The Moment.. Something That My Mum Said Just Really Took The Stuffing Out Of Me.. Its Not A Bad Word Either But Somehow What She Said Rakat Bah Tarus Dalam Utak Ku..
Mum Just Mentioned About My Recent Past And Saying Napa Tah Kau Putuskan C jimah Atu.. Atu Kan Babu Terpakai Udah.. Sigh Babu Babu.. I Cant Her Parent's Will Bu.. Apa Daya Ku Mun Indungnya Nda Bergunakan Kediaku.. Sigh I Seriously Don't Even Want To Do That Conversation Again.. On Any Normal Day I Just Shrugged It Away But Somehow Today Sistem Daya Tahan Badan Nda Strong Haa Haa.. But In All Honesty.. The Memories Just Come Back Rushing And I Just See It Clearly The Smile The Laughter.. Bah Adang Boom Bullet To The Head.. Back To Reality Like I Said In My Previous Post.. All I Needed To Do Is Just Start Walking.. And Don't Let The Past Ruin Me.. =)
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: