Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year In Review - December

A Tragedy That Somehow Unite The Nation.. We Just Hope This Will Be The First And The Last One..
This Month To Mark The Start Of My Kecut Perut Regime.. Hopefully It Works.. FYI If U Think I Wanna Go All Bulky Then Ur Wrong.. I Just Want A Tone Body.. Insya Allah
Another Birth.. My Niece Alai Hana Az-Zahra' Hope I Spell That Right.. The 3rd Child And The 2nd Daughter Of My 1st Cousin Suffry & Bibi
And This Beautiful Baby Alai Ayra Sofea.. Jirul's Daughter.. Such An Eventful Month Kan Kan Kan.. Full Of Allah's Blessing..
Granny's Admitted Again.. She Is Very Ill.. These Days.. And All We Need To Do Is To Make Her Happy..
The Last Wedding To Attend.. Dina's Wedding.. Gambar Ani Heheh Curi Ajerrr.. Batah Ku Berkawan Sama Ia.. Baru Tah Ku Jumpa Ia When She Passed Me Her Wedding Invitation .. Handal..
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: