Friday, December 30, 2011

Di Hari Kemarin Ku

Biasa When Im In Bandar Will Not Pass The Chance To Spent A Few Hrs At Harun Gym.. But The Problem Here Is.. I Just Realise I Didnt Had A Big Lunch.. Just A Few Sandwiches And That Is Just About It.. Then I Had A Short Running Session With Mr Khairol Paijan.. Well Aku Short He Goes For 7Km.. Kasut Baru Ya Brada Ah.. Bleh Tahan Jua I Heard Review Nya.. Ni Yang Membari Kan Mencuba Asics Lagi Ni.. Anyshoot Back To Was I Am Saying.. Thought I Would Be Doing Just Fine In The Gym But After A Few Bench Presses My Power Was Almost Gone And By The Time Im On My 4th Game.. I Was Running Empty.. Thinking That Rugi $5 Ku So I Just Opted For Leg Exercise Saja.. Esok Test Drive Kuat Kah Nda Kaki Ani Kang Belusir Haha
Finally After Months Of Craving Akhirnya Sampai Jua Kemari.. Mesti Sorg Jua Bah Nda Bleh Bawa Org.. Lots Of Friends Nda Berapa Minat Kan Kemari Ah.. Hairan Saya.. But Anyhow Alhamdulillah Sampai Hajat
Inilah Yang Idamkan.. But Ehh Ehhh Ehhh Kemana Tujuanya Dumpling Ku Ani Tidakkkkkkkk..
Hahahaha Kan Mati Dramatik Jua Eh.. Ke Sinilah Tujunya.. Andang Udah Kebiasaan.. Order A Dumpling Soup.. Then Another Set Of Those Bamboo Thingy.. So I Have 7 Chicken Dumplings.. Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm Saya Suka!
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: