Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Friday In Pictures

Kerja Setengah Hari Lah Saya Kemarin Pagi.. Thought It Would Be A Short Inspection.. Turned Out It Took Us A Few Hrs To Finish.. Why? Hehe Cukuplah Aku Gtau Aku Kerja Saja..
Checking Out The New Samsung Galaxy Note.. Got $999 Cash To Spare? Then U Can Get One.. Do I Need It? I Just Dropped My Galaxy S For I Dont Know God How Many Times A Day Before Yesterday And The Phone Still Works Perfectly.. So Why Would I Need A New One.. Haha
Since This Weekend I Have To Stay In Kb Saja.. So I Went To Bandar Yesterday Just To Have Chill Out Session With The Lads And A Chick.. But Before That Stopping By At Harun's Gym Batu Bersurat For Some Chest Work Out.. Nda Lah Aku Happy Kemarin With My Workout Session Pasalnya Nda Sampai 2 Jam Bah Kelam Kabut.. Yth I Might Just Had Another Session Today Insya Allah.. But Cardio Is A Must For Today Tho..

I Love This Machine.. Everytime Before And After Workout Memang Ku Spent Time Sini.. Antah Berapa Banyak Udah Lamak Ku Cair Di Sini.. Heheheh Ceh.. But I Swear I Really Love This Machine.. I See You Monday Baby.. Mwahhhhhhh

Di Jamban TSQ At One Of The Pissing Bowl.. Sandi Sampat Lagi Menulis Tu Hahaha

Received A Wedding Invitation For Dina.. Alright Here Is A Story I Know For A Long Time Sudah Actually.. Early KFM Days.. When She Was Still Studying Di Perth.. 5 - 6 Years Ago.. And Baru Kemarin Yes Kemarin Kami Face To Face Berjumpa.. All This Year Rapat From Msn - Sms Buddies - Facebook - Twitter.. Hahaha Congratulations Babe.. Insya Allah I See U On Ur Wedding Night..

Last Stop For The Night.. My Dinner Ice Blended Green Tea.. Yang C Jirul Dangkikan Hahahaaha Hence Why Im Still Bloody Starving Owh Yeah I Still Have A Packet Left Of Jacobs Cream Crackers.. And Oat.. Right Yummy Stuff! Heh Things U Do Just Trim Down The Waist
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: