Thursday, December 22, 2011

Amping Dan Secangkir Milo Panas

That Is What I'm Having At This Very Moment.. Had A Couple Of Bananas Just Before Leaving For Work Plus A Few Glass Of Warm Water And A Couple Teaspoon Of Suspension Medication For My Gastric.. Didn't Took My Supplementary Drink This Morning.. Might Not Be Taking It For A Few Days Until My Belly Feels A Wee Bit Better.. Yes People Still Am Suffering From Mild Gastric And Diarrhea As Well.. So This Cold Morning Didn't Really Help One Bit.. But At Least I Had A Far Better Sleep Then It Was Yesterday.. Mudahan Jua Recover Capat Eh.. Don't Like This One Bit.. I Think I Did Mentioned A Bit About Me Finally Eating Some Rice Yesterday.. But Today Antah Berfikir Ku Whats For Lunch.. Mum And My Sisters Will Be Off To Bandar Later So My Mum Pesan Esok Bawa Babah Mu Makan.. Iya Bu... Esok Tah Ku Bawa Ya Cuci Mata Hahaha.. Not Much To Update Or Share Today Hopefully My Creative Juice Flowing Later But I Also Expecting A Happy News But For Now Stay Safe You Beautiful Creatures..
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: