Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Thursday Post


Didnt Had A Morning Run This Morning.. I Opted To Stay In Have An Extra Rest Maybe If I Feel Better Later On Today I Might Go For A Jog.. With All These Office Renovating With All These Dusts Ive Been Inhaling Ive Been Experiencing Some Heavy Breathing Needs A Better Mask.. Lately I Had This Stupid Dreams Almost Every Night No Matter How Tired I Am.. Memang Tu Terbangun Ku Dari Tidur.. Then I Had Trouble Getting Back To Sleep.. And Usually The Same Dream Occured Time And Time Again.. Just Like Before Always Like Before Selalunya Ku Ignore Plang Telling Myself Naaaaaaa Its Just A Dream Tapinya As Always The Dream Is Somehow Kinda Telling Me A Sign That Its Just Not Meant To Be.. And Damn That Stupid Dreams Is Always Right.. Before When I Had Those Kinds Of Dreams I Would Wake Up A Moody Guy.. Even Though I Had Friends Telling Me Dreams Only Tells The Opposite Stories But Woooo They Are Wrong.. So Yeah Im Gonna Cut This Post Short.. The Workers Are Now Sanding The Wall.. HABUK!!!!!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: