Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ive Watched This Last Night

From The Poster Itself The Movie Looks Cool Isnt It And I Really Thought Hugh Jackman Is The Star But Again Im Wrong.. And It Is A Huge Disappointment.. Alright Honestly I Dont Know Who The Hell Is Solomon Kane So I Was An Optimist When I Was About To Watch This Movie.. Okay It Got Some Fighting Scene.. Cut Cut Cut.. Fight Fight Fight.. Head Being Chopped.. Gory Gory Gory.. Blood Blood Blood.. And The Movie Is Finish.. Hmmmm Get The Picture?
The 2nd Movie Of The Night Is This.. And It Was A Blast.. Its Funny.. Its Star-studded And It Got A Bloody Shocking Twist Well More Of A Hey I Dont See That Coming At The Very End Of The Movie.. I Thought I Got It All Figure Out But Boom!!! Im Wrong.. Anne Hathaway Is Hillarious.. Owh Owh I Love It When She Did The Russian Accent (Watch It And U'll Get What I Mean).. Jessica Alba Owh Owh Owh My My My.. Jessica Biel My Goodness Look At Her Arms And Owh Im Still Loving Her.. Jennifer Garner (Ashton Kutcher You One Lucky Guy!).. And Julia Roberts At The End Credit.. She Did That Line From Pretty Woman.. I Laughed At It.. So If You Havent Watch It.. Go FREAKING WATCH IT.. RUGI BANAR BANAR NDA KU NIPU!!!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: