Thursday, May 27, 2010

The One That Caught My Attention


Bar Today's Thursday Edition.. Ive Been Tracking And Really Is Following This News.. So Who Really Is The Culprit
Although It Say What Ministries The Writer Referring To.. Im Not Gonna Mention It.. Why? Its A General Problems With Most Of The Ministries Here In Brunei.. Wonder Why Does It Always Took A Long Time For All Government Servant To Be Paid Their Overtimes.. Hairan Kan.. Even Myself Pun Alum G Kana Bayar My Overtime.. Anikan Org Berharap2 Sudah
I Knw.. Right.. Kenapa Harus Di Enforced.. Make It A Public Choice.. Honestly Ive Got No Problem With My Current License Plate.. Walaupun Basar But I Like It.. But Sadly Enough What Was Once Legal Come The New Year.. It Will Become Illegal.. Laughable!
Again Regarding With The New License Plate Regulation.. The Writers Stresses Out About There Is More Important Rules And Regulation That Should Be Taken Into Consideration.. I Hope This Is A Start Of A Better More Drivers Friendly And A Common Sense Change In The Road Driving Regulation.. I Do Hope So!

All Inserts Taken From Wednesday Edition Of The Page 3 Opinion Column..

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: