Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday

Its Saturday.. Its Raining.. Its Gloomy.. Its Cold.. Tho It Doesnt Makes Me Feel Sleepy But Im Stuck In A Dusty Office.. Praying To God That By The End Of The Day I Wont Be Breathing Heavy Again.. Whats For Lunch? I Dunno And Frankly Speaking With Th Food Galore I Had Last Night Less Eating Should Be Alright For The Day.. Probably I Might Go To Lamee Later Having A Hot Dumpling Soup On A Cold Day Sounds Great.. Damn Im Drooling Just From Thinking About It Ahahahaha Penapsuan Bah Sal Makan Ah.. Even My Sis Mentioned That last Night.. Currently Listening To Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me.. Man!!! I Just Cant Get Enough Of That Song.. Lawa Banar Tune Nya.. Cuz Is Getting Married Esok Yihaaaaa.. Will Update Y'all Tomorrow Or Monday Insyallah.. So For Now Tata Titi Tutu.. Be Safe Have A Great Weekend.. Love You!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: