Friday, May 21, 2010

Something To Share

Im Telling You All If Im In The Office Right Now.. I Wont Be Able To Type Out What Is In My Mind At This Very Moment.. With Work Commitment And Now With Office Renovation It Seems Like A Long Shot Which Made Me Worried Coz There Are Still Some Work Pending With Me Having My Leave Just In Two Weeks Time Its Kinda Worrying Jua Keraja Alum Banyak Siap.. No Its Not Because Of Me But More To Departmental Issue.. I Just Hope It Can Be Resolve Next Week Tho It Looks Very Slim.. Im On A Lazy Streak For The Pass Few Days I Havent Put On My Running Clothes And Go For A Run.. One Reason Is That My Watch That I Used To Time My Run Time Is Broken.. So Thats Really Dim My Mood For Running.. Have You Ever Feel That Sometime People Just Used You When They Needed Something From You.. And When They're Got What They Want For.. They Just Left.. Or Moaned That Why Bad Things Happened To You.. Or Why You're Relationship Is Always Ending Up On Bad Terms.. We Can Keep On Saying Or Telling Others That We're Just Unlucky But Really We Need To Have A Look At Our Own Choices.. Pilihan Yang Tani Buat.. Adakah Tani Dalami Dulu Sebelum Membuat Keputusan Ataupun Hanya Ikut Sedap Rasa, Ikut Senang Hati Pada Waktu Itu.. Kita Harus Ingat Every Decision We Made Tani Mesti Terima Bukan Saja Pada Baiknya Tetapi Pada Buruknya.. Easier Said Than Done Right I Know.. But If We Dare To Choose Then We Must Be Able To Swallow And Live By All The Consequences From The Choices That We Made.. Redha Akan Qadha Dan Qadar Yang Datang Dari Allah Subhanallah Taala.. And I Keep On Saying This To Myself Especially Kalau Aku Dalam Kesusahan.. Ini Adalah Dugaan Allah Subhanallah Taala.. Dan Juga Mungkin Ini Adalah Balasan Kecil Darinya Atas Kecuaian, Kesilapan Ku.. Mungkin If We Try To Change Our Attitude A Lil Bit Insyallah Live Will Be A Lil Bit Sweeter..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: