Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Quiet Saturday Night

Its Quiet A Rare Feat Really That I Stayed Indoor.. As Planned Jidah Wanted My Company For Tonight But She Never Called Me Up So I Say It Was Just Alright.. The Weather Didnt Really Help Either So Lagi Siuk Berparam Di Rumah Hehe.. So Plan Tomorrow Awal Pagi Was Parked My Car Di Stadium Then Jog All The Way To Tasek Lama Then Rendzevous With C Nas Off To Karamunting.. Ngambil Aing Batu Kan Bagi My Mum And My Own Consumption So I Really Hope The Weather Will Turn Out Great For Us.. Yg Penting Jog Atu Jua Lah.. The Days Left In The Month Of April Pun Tinggal Sedikit Udah So Peluang Untuk Aku Mencapai Target Of Burning 10k Calories This Month Is Getting Slim By The Day.. Tapinya If I Could Burned 8k Calories This Month Pun I'll Be Happy Insya Allah
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: