Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Per Der Bro?

Currently Listening To Ari Lasso - Hampa.. I Prefer This Original Version Then The One Re-arranged By Five Minutes.. Maybe Its Ari Lasso's Voice That Fits Well Singing This Song.. And Now Listening This Song Got Nothing To Do With My Feeling Right Now.. I Just Browse My Songs List Then I Come Across Hampa Just Click Play.. Its Been An Easy Day For Me.. Just Got A Few Errands To Do Early On The Day.. Right This Very Moment Its Just Smooth Sailing.. In Fact Its Been A Relaxing Start This Morning.. No Hassle In Waking Up Even Tho I Got Home Late Last Night.. Probably Its The Same Thing For Tonight I Might Be Heading Up To Lubuk Sigurun Insya Allah.. Well If Im That Lazy I Might Just Go As Far As Daan.. Hehe Where Else There Is To Go.. People Might Ask Dont You Get Bored Of The Place.. And I Keep On Answering The Same Question.. Why Should I..? Im Comfortable With The Place.. I Knw One Of The Owner.. Im Friendly With The Cooks, Waiters And Waitresses So There Is No Other Reason For Me Not To Go There.. Kan Kan Kan.. The Weekend Is Coming Fast As One Of My 1St Cuz Is Getting Married.. Celebration Time For The Family.. Then My Closest Cuz Is Getting Married As Well In Over A Month Time.. And With This Family Event Going On Around.. Im Trying To Dodge Those Questions.. Hell Its Actually Is Starting Already.. Especially My Grandma And Aunt "Bila Tah Kau Kan Kawin Ani.. Umur Atu Bukannya Makin Muda.." Its Like Going On Clockwork But I Just Gave The Same Lame Answer Over An Over Again Or I Just Give An Uninterested Smile To It.. Of Which It Irritates My Grandma Even More.. Thank God Mum Hasn't Been Giving Me The Same Treatment Tho At Times She Always Remind Me To Think About It.. Why? Well Finally I Did Confess To Her Before.. And As Usual Her Soft Voice Did Some Reassuring To Myself.. Why Im Still And Choosee Being Single Till Now.. Apart From The OBVIOUS Reason That I Always Used.. Me Got Nothing To Impress The Other Gender With.. But Like I Said That Is The Most Common Reason I've Alway Use.. But The Real Reason Is............ ?
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: