Saturday, June 29, 2024

June Post 7 - November 2023 KK Trip Memories Day 5 (Part 1)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, 22 June 2024  - November 2023 Memories (KK Trip)

Day 5, Part 1.

As I said in my previous post, We should have been returning to Brunei today. Decided to stay for a few days to join my family yang kan datang ke KK today.

So let's share what we had for breakfast today.





As usual lah ah, santai2 saja kami and enjoy the food here. So today like the last few days pun sama lah jua.











The food was the usual lavish lah. Banyak banar pilihan plus mun kediaku memang tah the usual savory stuff. My wife of course lahh yang yogurt yogurt ani andang fave nya, syyyy jgn bisai. Ya tapau banyak2! Hahahahaha.


When my wife asked me to tapau the yogurts for her. Panuh bah poket hahahahahaha.

On to part 2 gais.

|W|

No comments: