Saturday, June 29, 2024

June Post 3 - November 2023 KK Trip Memories Day 3 (Part 3)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday, 14 June 2024  - November 2023 Memories (KK Trip)

Day 3, Part 3.

The last part guys!


As shown in the last post, aku atu duduk duduk di sini menunggu my wife and just browsing. She wanted to check some Clarks shoes for my MIL. Biasak guys barang ani cali bah. Kekadang kau nda tais liur. Kekadang mengajut datangnya.


I also wanted to shared this lah. My friend introduce me this e-sim app called Airalo. So far not bad lah the service although aku membali jua physical sim but atu more about worrying if aku nda tercari biniku and the mobile data network at the place was poor. So kalau ada physical sim dpt pakai normal phone call. In short, recommended lah guys.



Asal kemari memang minta gambar di dapan poster artis Korea kesayangannya ani. 








For dinner we went to try the food at Grill Patio, Imago. Prediction? Cubalah kamu sendiri, my cousin did tell me jangan aga di Imago aga arah different branch. Safe to say this will be my first and the last time aku makan sana lah. 

Tapi kalau kamu kan cuba please by all means do try it. Manatau palate tani nda sama or apa yg ku order ani andang not one of the best food in the menu.







By midnight both of us kelaparan and luckily Boreno's was just behind the hotel and opened for 24 hours. Apalagi membedal laaaa.

And that concluded part 3 guys!

|W|

No comments: