Sunday, December 31, 2023

December Post 7

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


31hb December 2023.

Let's share sikit one of my achievements/blessings for the year 2023.



I still remember it vividly about this. I was on my way to the KB office to attend a meeting with my colleagues. Then I received quite a few messages via WhatsApp. Awal atu nda jua ku peduli but then the number of messages atu luan banyak so I checked tah all the messages. Rupanya banyak my colleague messaging me suruh cek email pasal ada position opening for an Executive Officer post. So I replied one by one and promised them I would apply for this position.


Once saja we arrived at the office. Head straight to the meeting room check my email then just concentrate on filling out the form. Kabak-kabak jua eh. Texted my Wife and my Parents before sending this out asking for their prayers that I get the position.



Then no news for almost a month and I thought 50-50 lah. Sekali lapas raya kana email tah ku tu attend the meeting. So rule no. 1 terus bergunting pakai baju smart and tawakal. I'm telling ya, it was tough. But Alhamdulillah in the last part of the interview, the answers that I gave covered 3 questions hehehehe please ses ada bangga sedikit.


Batah jua nunggu eh the reply. Nervous berabis ku. The weirdest part was my Team Manager started to give me new tasks. And this task was even more complicated than the one that I used to do. The job scope mentioned that I need to look after SPARK now hence I have to travel up and down the country to look after 3 Parks and 4 buildings. It's tough guys, it really does.

So one day in June an HR colleague came up to her office. So I went up dengan tgn kajar2 aku membuka surat and ALHAMDULILLAH. Honestly, I did hear that it is quite hard for them to bump me into the Executive Officer position since my current position was two steps under. Almost impossible for an internal recruitment kana naikkan melumpat dua anak tangga. So I'm the first case. Terharu sangat ku as the amount of people trying to justify ani must not be easy.



Immediately texted my wife and dad. Ku control rasaku and I just bisikkan a few people yang aku dpt jawatan atu.


Alhamdulillah, I can never thank you enough for all my colleague yang texted and menyuruh aku apply for this position. Thank you for all the doas and the justification, recommendation. Terima Kasih sangat2.

|W|

No comments: