Sunday, December 31, 2023

December Post - 10

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


31hb December 2023.

The Miri trip  - Day Two.










One of the things that both my Wife and I were excited to try was their breakfast spread and it didn't disappoint at all.






The food spread was great and the food tasted amazing. Both of us purposely took a heavy breakfast so we could have a late lunch later. 



A very satisfied customer hehehe.








Right after breakfast, both of us went to the rooftop to check the pool area. The view of Miri town was amazing, and my wife couldn't stop talking about the pool and wanted to bring Kaka and Adik here.


Sampat lagi ku bertimbang lapas breakfast hehe. I was 142 kg heavy when I was first diagnosed with Hypertension and now I'm trying to manage my weight. Awal awal atu laju turunnya then kemudian due plateau tia turun naik.





Checked out and had time to explore Miri Town and to do some shopping.




Left Miri at 4 pm. Arrived at TOL half an hour later and almost 6:30 pm still have not left the border. Pathetic as usual.


Arrived in Jerudong at 8:15 pm. Home safe at around 8:30 pm. Banar tah bakal saja jarang di aga bah. Mun nya balik2 malaaaa nda ku hingau baaa kan menyubalah. 

|W|

No comments: