Sunday, December 31, 2023

December post - 1

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday, 31 December 2023.

Sekelian kalinya i've asked myself bila tah aku kan blogging ani. Tangguh punya tangguh and suddenly, Skaddooshhhhh! It's the last day of 2023 hahahahaha. And rather than being too caught up with work and doing work on an off day. Might as well, I dragged my lazy ass, and sorted the photos on my phones. And upload a few posts.



Dengan bertemankan Kung Fu Panda 3 on my TV and here I am trying to mince a few words for your reading pleasure, you busybody people hahahahaha.


And now it feels like a live update as it is raining and I really wanted to nap. Ah anyway, let us see how this blogging feeling has turned out to be. If you see a new post after this then consider it your lucky day hahahha.

Until then, Skadoooosh!

|W|

No comments: