Sunday, December 31, 2023

December Post - 3

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday, 31 December 2023.

Ramadhan Part 1

This going to be quite a long post since I will be sharing my Ramadhan memories for this year and gonna do it in two parts. Nganya the challenge here is to structure the post so that the storyline makes sense or is well-connected. Ahhh peduli bukannya aku membuat screenplay.








One of the many things that we always do during Ramadhan is to have a family feast either it is with my side or my wife's side of the family. I love to gather my family and have an eating session whether it is planned or unplanned or what I always say is our family tradition. Also included was our annual sungkai session with KFM friends. Tiap tahun ikut nasib. Bilanya ramai yang join ramai tah tu. If not then the usual faces lah saja which is aku, c Mayul and c Wak.





And of course family function. Tahlil and menyungkaikan dangan at my in laws and tadarus al-quran at my side. Andang udah aturan and kira family event tah udah ni.



And of course, ziarah kubur for both side family is a must. Apalagi diri ani jadi tukang lead bacaan surah yassin and tahli.


And of course barang wajib yang nda boleh ditinggalkan. Aku bermohon one day instead of membayar for satu tanggungan. Aku merasa membayar utk dua tanggungan. In Shaa Allah pada Allah kami laki bini berserah.








Bulan Ramadhan would not be complete if my Wife and I hadn't made an unplanned trip to Miri. Well TBH planned plang nganya the boring part about this time around is that you are rushing to go from one place to another because of the border closing time. Honestly, I consider Kami lucky this time around because we managed to get a table for sungkai when almost everywhere was fully booked.

Secondly, didn't get to stop by McD as we were rushing to meet the border closing time hence no sahur Mekdi and yang paling ku menyasal apanah? Nda banyak membali badil pasal my Wife takut ceh! Org yg beruri ani, udah di border tidur. Baik plang ku bali banyak huh!


In Shaa Allah, if dipanjangkan umur dan Allah izinkan utk berjumpa dengan bulan Ramadhan lagi. I will try my best untuk improve my masjid attendance for tarawikh. 



That usual "aku malas kan masak" and "bali kasut taus sungkai luar eh" moment. 


Moment yang paling dirindui. Cuti di sepuluh malam terakhir Ramadhan pasal kan mau ambil kesempatan beribadah. And this year, everytime bangun, I will switch on the TV, browse Youtube and pasang fire place video. No lights was switched on and ya Allah nikmatnya yang kau berikan untuk aku rasakan at this time was amazing!


And of course, bagunting lah but this time around no more last minute. Dua hari sebelum liat anak bulan is the best time!

Part 2.....

|W|

No comments: