Thursday, January 28, 2021

Wednesday 30/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Finally guys, last day of work in 2020.


Remember in the previous post yang I was drooling looking at my MIL pie. Well, as if she read my mind. When I went for breakfast this morning there was a fresh out from the oven just for me. Bless her Ya Allah hehe.



A quick pit stop di Gerai Selayun to buy some munchies for myself and my wife.


My wife face when I reminded her this was my last day of working ini 2020. Hence, the smirk hahahahaha.



So apparently, Hameediyah Restaurant called me Wati haahahahahaha.


Makan makan today in the office. We held a tahlil before the year end.


Nda batah lapas tahlil, I left the office for Lambak. We had a schedule site inspection with Pg Nuzul.


When I arrived back in the office, ada cinnamon rolls. Woohoo! Love it babe!


My wife texted me that noon. She bought me a thermos woohoo! Thanks syg.


Before balik, I texted Ka Noy minta izin if I can tapau her lady fingers. This is one of my wife's faves vegetable. Hence, I tapao some for her.


Saying see you around to our signboard. See you guys in 2 weeks' time.

W

No comments: