Thursday, January 28, 2021

Monday 28/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday and the start of a new week. A lazy week I must add.



Not bothered kan rush masuk keraja. Plus when we reached Taurean Gadong, it was still early plus traffic wasn't that heavy. Although I must add it is not as empty as always. Even the traffic during early covid-19 days in Brunei was lighter than right now.


Need to get a new windshield sun cover lah soon. This one look tired and membari rawan hati hahahahaha banar tah.



When my wife asked me if I am busy with work. My reply to her was with these two photos. Keh Keh Keh.



Owh yeah banar jua ah. Today government employees received their annual bonus. Baru tah ku terkanang. Mun ku nda meliat gambar yang ku upload ani, confirm nda ku terkanang. Anyhoot, we had our early lunch at KTM Restaurant, Jerudong. And the food we ordered was the bomb. I told my wife, we need to come back here again and order the same food. Satisfaction guys!

W

No comments: